Friday, April 3, 2009

Before my Washington DC/Baltimore trip

I always have some sort of a mixed feeling the eve of a trip. I wouldn't really classify it as a flustered state of mind. Maybe a tad anxious. Anxious as to what I should be taking and what I should be leaving back. But I have to admit, I am no light traveller. I am a being who's zone of comfort is the home, no matter how much I love to travel around. There are all these articles at home that I need to have around me for me to feel comfortable I guess. My gadgets, grooming stuff, cologne collection,clothes all that I am leaving back. I am always wondering what I might need out of the blue, at the trip. I do have a few occassions, where my planning has paid off, but I've faced the mockery of my mates most of the times. Well I don't mind that however. I guess I am a person, by nature who cannot be disturbed for extended periods of time. 

Even today, I'm packing in trivia for the trip, some chargers, flashlight (would i need it?) My packing has been real slow because of the India-NZ series decider test going on live. Sometimes I tend to get carried over and digressed. Well hey don't we all? Anyways I guess I am done packing, the digi-cams are ready. Now I feel a tad excited over the trip and no longer have that anxious feeling. 

I should try and find something interesting to write down, than jus a documentary sort of blog, which holds nothing but a mundane set of thoughts. I need to pen down the technical stuff on software for a change. I've always found that I have a way of putting together analogies to help myself understand  a concept better and in a deeper visual manner. 

Well my thoughts are drifting and am gonna hit the sack...

No comments:

Post a Comment